Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair question? I had long naturally curly hair that was fine and thin but looked full because it flu

easily. Over the past 2 years, I've had a lot of highlights and a total of two straighteners, and my hair got BAD damaged, so I had to get it cut short and in layers to grow it back out. Since it's so short and still has some of the straightener in parts of it, I have to style it daily to make it look presentable. I can get over this, but I'm 33 years old and wondered if it will grow back out full looking like it used to be or will it continue to be thin looking due to the straighteners and damage? I'm hoping the roots will grow back in like my hair used to be, but at my age, is it hopeless to even wish for that???



Hair question? I had long naturally curly hair that was fine and thin but looked full because it fluffed out?

Start feeding your hair the nourishment it needs to grow in thick and full. Buying prenatal vitamins is the easiest way to get these vitamins.



And, of course, the less you style it the healthier your hair is going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter