Thursday, November 26, 2009

My bleached hair is now short, damaged and so thin! Help!!?

For the last 2 years I've been having my mid length natural dark blonde hair (which used to be thick!) dyed by professionals, first bleached and then toned to make it white. Yeah it looked great but now it's all different lengths, SO THIN!, my fringe and side bits won't grow and it just is so limp.



Two weeks ago I had enough and went to another salon. They put a dark blonde/light colour over it (semi permanent) and so I though at last I could grow my hair and the bleach would just grow out. After 4 washes the bleach is returning as the dark colour is washing and rinsing out. So looks like im heading back to platinum land. I use Kerastase products regularly but it makes it soft but dosent seem to be improving the quality really. What can I do? I don't want to cut it as i'm trying to hang on to all the hair I have left!



My bleached hair is now short, damaged and so thin! Help!!?

okay, use a strengthening shampoo and conditioner, and buy 'Silk Drops' from Regis salons, they repair hair ad strengthen it. These should probably help a little.



My bleached hair is now short, damaged and so thin! Help!!?

i dont understand why they would even try to dye over with semi perm....? anyways... use protein treatments use a rich thick conditioner



go to a beautry suply store and the girls there will help you pick out good stuff...



My bleached hair is now short, damaged and so thin! Help!!?

well this is wat happens wen you dye your hair!



im sorry i dont kno how to help!



good luck though!



x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter