Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do hair cutters "thin it out"?

Trust me, I actually know what I am doing, since my mom is a professional hair dresser/stylist. She has done the celebrity hair too, so I am not going to lie.



A hair dresser uses razors to do the job. They are so sharp, that they can thin out hair. Or, if you can actually afford one, you sometimes can do the job with some Hikari scissors. My mom bought two, and they are SHARP! The way to do it with a Hikari scissors is to cut the hair vertically instead of horizontally.



How do hair cutters "thin it out"?

with a RAZOR like comb they just comb it and it "thins it out"



How do hair cutters "thin it out"?

With thinning shears. One side of the scissors looks like a comb, the other is a normal 'arm'. This only cuts the hair that does not go into the openings between tne teeth on the comb side.



How do hair cutters "thin it out"?

oh this thing is gr8! i do it to my hair every 4-6 months. its verys helpful if u have REALLY THICK UNBEARABLE HAIR...some ppl have diff. tools. one person i go to used this thing that looked like scissors except is wasnt a sharp blad but somehow took out the dead hair and excess hair. another lady i went to used a thing that looked like a comb with sharp teeth and just went up and down on chunks of hair she took from under my hair....try it 1 time u like it do it again. it helps me good luck to u!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter