Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is there a way you can thin out hair?

My hair is really thick and I hate it because it never works with me right. Any surgestions on what I can do to thin it out?



Is there a way you can thin out hair?

You should get your hair layered, this thins out the hair because each layer of your hair will be a different length and by getting it layered it gets thinner Alot thinner! Also straightening your hair and using gels can make ur hair appear thinner



Is there a way you can thin out hair?

get a layered cut



Is there a way you can thin out hair?

Go to a hair salon and get your hair "thinned." they will basically cut a bunch of hair up to the root in order for it to lie flatter and not be so out of control. It is apparently quick and painless, please do not resort to surgery.



Is there a way you can thin out hair?

I used to get my hair thinned out at the hairdresser. I dont recommend it, though. What about layering your hair? That worked for my fluff! Oh yeah, and lots of conditioner helps.



Is there a way you can thin out hair?

Tell the barber what ya want...



Is there a way you can thin out hair?

Did you try using Mayo?



Is there a way you can thin out hair?

Apply any un-branded oil and you will achieve the goal



Is there a way you can thin out hair?

Thinning sissors are used by salons to thin out your hair. I have my haid thinned every time I get my hair cut as it is so thick. Tried good conditioner - too much hair - always needs to be thinned. Remember having thick hair is better than thin as if you start to lose your hair you have lots to lose before you have a problem.



Is there a way you can thin out hair?

Go to the hairdresser



Is there a way you can thin out hair?

There are many ways to thin or take the wieght and bulk out of hair.



Regular shears techniques,thinning shears,razor.



The important thing is that your stylist knows where to thin.



Not just random,not at the scalp,but where the hair needs it.



This comes from years of experience.



My little trick is to hold the hair and loosen the tightness,watching where it bends-that's the best place to thin-usually about an inch from the scalp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter