Thursday, November 26, 2009

My hair is falling out!! it looks thin too! WHY????

I'm a 14 year old girl and every time I brush my hair, there's like 6 or 7 hairs on the comb/brush. When I'm in the shower and I wash my hair, some falls out!!! Even in the morning when I wake up and I comb my hair with my fingers, I have hair stuck to my hand! AHHH!!! I've noticed that my scalp is getting kinda of thin and at some angles you can see my scalp!!! I use shampoo and conditioner and I know I don't have any habits of twisting or pulling my hair. I don't over brush my hair either.



WHy the CRAP is this happening?? Is there any way I could get it to thicken up or just stop thinning??



Thanks!



My hair is falling out!! it looks thin too! WHY????

You can try deep conditioning your hair... shampoo your hair, put your conditioner in and put a plastic cap on and sit under a hair dryer for 10 to 15 minutes... if you dont have one you can hold a hand dryer over you hair. You can also purchase Redkin Anti Snap... Stops breakage immediately.. I would do both hope this works.



My hair is falling out!! it looks thin too! WHY????

It probably has to do with what you're eating. Start taking a multivitamin, and eat foods rich in potassium like bananas.



My hair is falling out!! it looks thin too! WHY????

you need to eat better and take vitamins----if this doesn't help ---see a doctor ---hair loss can be an indicator of other problems



My hair is falling out!! it looks thin too! WHY????

omg!!!! the same exact thing happened to me!! i'm 14 too. i asked a question and found out that usually if you have long hair you seem to see it fall out in front of you more, then others. trust me i have the same problem, dont worry!! its ok!! hope i helped!!!



My hair is falling out!! it looks thin too! WHY????

6 or 7 hair?? That's absoloutely NOTHING!! Count how many hairs you have on your head! Obviously when you comb your hair it's gonna fall out. Obviously when you wash your hair it's gonna fall out. You can't stop hair follicles from dying. You're imagining that your hair is thinning, it's actually not cos you're just paranoid about your hair falling out.



My hair is falling out!! it looks thin too! WHY????

Do you do stuff to your hair a lot? Because my friend's aunt, when she was little, she did so many bad things to her hair. Like, she dyed it once a month, permed it, straightned it, and did everything imaginable. By the time she was 18 or 19, she had to go to the doctor, because her hair was like, so damaged. Then she had to put this stuff on it, and couldn't wash it for a year, or it would entirely fall off. :(



My hair is falling out!! it looks thin too! WHY????

you need a protein rich diet...............fishoils,and wholesome foods



My hair is falling out!! it looks thin too! WHY????

stress...............chillax!....



My hair is falling out!! it looks thin too! WHY????

the average human loses up to 150 hairs a day so you may just be over reacting. but you may be malnourished my friend was because of his diet so he started taking vitamins. If that doesn't work check up with your doctor because it may be related to other things.



My hair is falling out!! it looks thin too! WHY????

It's either a genetic thing (see if hair loss is your family's history) or it's because of stress (i.e. too much homework, too many projects) if you seem stressed out lately just take a breather, find something that really relaxes you.



My hair is falling out!! it looks thin too! WHY????

i had a similar thing several years ago...i had a medical problem but there could b several other reasons for this, stress or mayb some product u r using on ur hair. my advice would be go to ur doctor and find out whats going on...he'll give u the best advice and treatment if needed..gd luck



My hair is falling out!! it looks thin too! WHY????

Its totally normal to loose 40 - 120 hairs a day but if you are loosing much more hair than normal than it might be because of illness, stress, or a poor diet.



My hair is falling out!! it looks thin too! WHY????

ya go 2 a profetional and get extentions



My hair is falling out!! it looks thin too! WHY????

change the brand of shampoo and wash regularly your hairs and gently massage the scalp with coconut oil.



My hair is falling out!! it looks thin too! WHY????

Try using an all natural shampoo. If it persists, you should tell an adult, or a doctor right away. If it's a lot of hair your loosing, and fast, then I'd worry too. If it's not a lot, and slowly, then wouldn't. When I brush my hair, sometimes my hair falls out, but not as much. But you should try using an all natural shampoo.



My hair is falling out!! it looks thin too! WHY????

Hair goes through 4 stages of hair growth and during this cycle your hair falls out when a new hair is growing. It could be stress related or hereditary so maybe go to your doctor if you are having stresses? Habits dont usually affect hair growth unless of course you pull your hair out! Try not to worry too much the more you worry the worse it could get.



There are ways of thickening your hair up by appearance? dry your hair upside down, use volumising mousse it can make the hair swell to give the appearance of thickness.



Good luck!



My hair is falling out!! it looks thin too! WHY????

Hair loss is caused by many reasons such as malnutrition, illness, tension and other health problems.It is normal to shed some hair each day as part of a cycle of growing new hairs and loosing some. Badly damaged hair breaks at the scalp. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.



My hair is falling out!! it looks thin too! WHY????

Research has confirmed the role of zinc has a vital nutrient in the healthy growth of hair. Zinc is an important element in the management of stress when it is mobilized in stress as it is an important constituent of many vital enzymes required for normal body functions.



In terms of hair, nails and skin, it helps in the synthesis of various proteins, which subsequently facilitate growth and maintenance. So any deficiency in the levels of zinc in the body will directly result in impaired growth and damage to these body parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter