Sunday, November 29, 2009

My hair is thin. Does sage really elp?

Rinses and internal teas



My hair is thin. Does sage really elp?

Bee royal jelly! It has the highest naturally occurring levels of vitamin B5 plus gelatin and many other vitamins and minerals. Get it from a reputable source like beeroyalproducts.com or beealive.com. These are the best sources for bee royal jelly. I like bee royal products because bee alive pushes their religious beliefs on you. Just my preference.



My hair is thin. Does sage really elp?

I don't know but if it does please do tell. My hair is the same way. I thought about taking Regain for women but that can get expensive.



My hair is thin. Does sage really elp?

Nope. That's your genetics talking. Speak to your doctor.



My hair is thin. Does sage really elp?

No sage will not elp, or do anything for your condition.



My hair is thin. Does sage really elp?

in swapping from yin foods (sweet food, booz) to yang foods( red meat, salt) you put your follicles to the test



In the macrobiotic books you will find the connection between hair and food.



What you eat will affect you deeply.



just google Michio Kushi and choose 'books'



Good luck my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter