Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sewn in hair extensions? i have thin frizzy dead hair can i add hair extensions to just the back of

will it look fake? will my hair blend? will it look funny short on the sides and long in the back or can i just pull some from the back to hang over my shoulders in the front to look long in the front also? omg please help me ...... :(



Sewn in hair extensions? i have thin frizzy dead hair can i add hair extensions to just the back of my head?

I suggest you just buy clip in hair extensions. Alo use hair products to tame the frizz.



Sewn in hair extensions? i have thin frizzy dead hair can i add hair extensions to just the back of my head?

it will look funny on the sides if you only do it in the back.



do it on the sides too.



also, you'll have to get a hair cut to make sure your hair blends in w/ the extensions.



but,a weave makes hair thicker. extensions are to give you length.



and, extensions fall out and aren't a long term solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter