Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I can't deal with a haircut I got 2 weeks ago. She razored my hair, to thin it out, it seems a

sweetie, moo moo is right, it is likely a good cut but you are in shock! do as she suggests and look for a couple of cute styles to help you adjust to the new shorter hair style!



in the meantime, my daddy always said,



the only difference between a good haircut and a bad one is about four weeks!



so sweetie you are already half way through that time frame! good luck and try to keep some perspective about it all!



I can't deal with a haircut I got 2 weeks ago. She razored my hair, to thin it out, it seems a mess, help!!!

Well how short is your hair? Can you make it into pigtails or something? Try and look for cute styles that will work with your hair!!! If it is still long enough, why don't you try getting another haircute again and try and get a better style maybe. But maybe if you give your new haircut a chance, you may like it! good luck!



I can't deal with a haircut I got 2 weeks ago. She razored my hair, to thin it out, it seems a mess, help!!!

I had the same thing done about two years ago. I HATED it! My hairdresser told me since i have thick hair, that it would be great for me. I spent the next 3 days with all the hair she razored out falling all over the place. The best thing you can do for now is brush you hair 2 or 3 times a day ( it helps it grow out faster) and for now i'd say keep it up in a ponytail as much as you can. Maybe in a month or so you can go to a different stylist and have them try and fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter