Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My hair is super thin and i need a good hairstyle?

i have sidebangs and that is about it, but i need a way to style my hair, it naturally dries a little wavy at the ends sticking out in weird areas. what should i do!?!?!??! not time consuming please



My hair is super thin and i need a good hairstyle?

lol my friend has WICKED thin hair. I have side bangs. What I like to do is after a shower, comb out my hair and let it dry down for 10 minutes or so. Then I like to put it in a pony tail with the bangs put back in a bobby pin. In the morning, I flat iron my bangs and part my hair to the side. My bangs are on the left, so I part my hair to the right. Yours might be vise versa. Good Luck!!!!



My hair is super thin and i need a good hairstyle?

do you care if your hair is a little emo-ish looking?



most emo styles look great with thin hair, that's what i have and i did a style that seemed emo-ish, but it ended up looking great. and if your hair is fairly straight, its a really low-maintenance haircut.



check out pics here : ]



http://livingwithstyle.com/282269-emo-ha...



you can pick your hair colour out of the folders and check out some styles.



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter