Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My hair is EXTREMELY thick! I hate it! How do I thin it out? Can I make it not grow so fast?

My hair is not really thick, I just have alot of them clustered in one place. Can I slow down how fast they grow and thin out the thick areas BESIDES going to a barber? Thanks!



My hair is EXTREMELY thick! I hate it! How do I thin it out? Can I make it not grow so fast?

You can't slow down the growth of your hair but you can go to a salon and have the stylist thin it out by taking some of the "Bulk" out...it makes the hair lay more flat and gives it great texture...



My hair is EXTREMELY thick! I hate it! How do I thin it out? Can I make it not grow so fast?

buzz cut dudeeee



My hair is EXTREMELY thick! I hate it! How do I thin it out? Can I make it not grow so fast?

striaghten it



My hair is EXTREMELY thick! I hate it! How do I thin it out? Can I make it not grow so fast?

go to a hair stylist and ask to get your hair trimmed with thinning shears. You can also get ur hair layered. (going to the barber is the main way ur gonna thin out ur hair- what is the issue w/ u not wanting to go to the barber, exactly?)



Also, use products designed to keep ur hair down, such as:



-Biolage Ultra-Hydrating Shampoo/Conditioner



-Biosilk



-Frizz Ease Downplay



My hair is EXTREMELY thick! I hate it! How do I thin it out? Can I make it not grow so fast?

i wish i had your problem!!



My hair is EXTREMELY thick! I hate it! How do I thin it out? Can I make it not grow so fast?

no one likes there hair people with thin hair want think hair, people with curly hair want straight hair. if you keep messing with it, it will all fall out and you will have no hair.



My hair is EXTREMELY thick! I hate it! How do I thin it out? Can I make it not grow so fast?

Use shampoos/conditioners that say they'll make hair smoother like Garnier Fructis sleek and shine. It'll make thick hair more manageable.



When you do go to the barber ask if they can use thinning shears to take the bulk out.



Maybe you need to consider a different haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter