Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Im trying 2 thin out my hair?

hey everyone.



my hair is f-u-c-k-e-d



i need help. i need to find the best way to thin out hair.my hair 10-15cm long and i dont no if its curly or wavey. when i come outta the shower it just seems like an afro without the curls. i h8 it so much



iv herd straighting it help and iv tried it. its helped me a bit but its allso burnt my hair grrr and now it reli dosnt do anything.



what is the best way to thin it out and how much would it cost?



thanx. ur all awesome.



oh and plz dont say to not get my hair thined out. that isnt an option.



Im trying 2 thin out my hair?

Hi,



erm, try going to the hairdressers, they can "thin" the hair, i think thats the very technical term o.O



it consists of them running scissors through your hair, it gets rid of alot of the weight and makes it feel alot nicer. just go and describe what you want to a stylist, theyll deffo know what you want and what to do



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter