Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My hair is really thin....... i want lush black hair! what do i do??????

Use natural stuff like oils. My mum always puts Mustard oil in my hair half an hour before I wash it. It feels horrible, but it actually does add volume too it.



Or try using volumising shampoo



=s



My hair is really thin....... i want lush black hair! what do i do??????

Have it trimmed alot - this gives ot thickness,



and layers too! :]



My hair is really thin....... i want lush black hair! what do i do??????

Use good hair shampoos and such. Try not to damage your hair (excess washing, too much sunlight, bleaching, etc) and your hair should be like a dense jungle in no time :P



My hair is really thin....... i want lush black hair! what do i do??????

make sure it is not a health problem causing the thiness



thyroid,hormones ect ect can cause thinning hair



and other health problems



if it is nothing to do with your hair.then laying it ,trims and some shampoos give it a lift.Also rolling it on real rollers really makes it thicker



My hair is really thin....... i want lush black hair! what do i do??????

put some virgin olive oil onto your hair 3 times a week before sleep.. (u can also do it everyday, if u have time)..it should work!.. besides thicken hair, it also give softness to your hair.. the results may be seen after a few month.. good luck!!



My hair is really thin....... i want lush black hair! what do i do??????

omg. im a pro at this. okay. you may want to try to go to your local hair salon, and get your hair trimmed and layered and get maybe a weave or extentions, thats what i did

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter