Friday, June 18, 2010

My hair is very thin,i have dnadraff also ,my hair is very baldly falling, please help me to overcom

1. I recommend you to go to see the doctor.



2. Change the hair shampoo (you can ask the hair stylists for opinions)



3. Try not to use hot water when you take shower



4. Keep your hair clean



5. Some people say that it is caused by computer monitors (I'm not sure about this)



6. Don't stay up too late



7. Live healthy.



Goodluck.



My hair is very thin,i have dnadraff also ,my hair is very baldly falling, please help me to overcome this?

Dont know if you have any medical problems and this is probably not the greatest answer, but I havent been feeling good and been loosing hair and I went to the doc and turns out I have Hypothyroidism (thyroid condition) and need to take meds for the rest of my life. This will make your hair fall out too. Thankfully the meds stopped that.



My hair is very thin,i have dnadraff also ,my hair is very baldly falling, please help me to overcome this?

First thing to do: Don't worry. Stress is one of the causes for hairfall.



Do not comb hair when it's wet. This will reduce the chances of hair falling.



If you have dandruff, you might have an oily scalp.



See a doctor if you think it's really out of hand.



My hair is very thin,i have dnadraff also ,my hair is very baldly falling, please help me to overcome this?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Dandruff



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/10/dandr...



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss/Hairfall



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter