Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have problem with my hair , its too thin and short , what i have to do , please help me?

wait for it to grow!



I have problem with my hair , its too thin and short , what i have to do , please help me?

there is a couple of redken products i would suggest the redken "guts" is a good spray mousse that thickens while it lifts another really good one is redken "body full" spray to use while styling, i went to hair school and while working on people with short thin hair i almost always used those and they liked it so much they would buy it.



I have problem with my hair , its too thin and short , what i have to do , please help me?

try pigtails or curl it and put a head band on, also, u can try to straiten it and but a cute hat on, or a side beanie.



I have problem with my hair , its too thin and short , what i have to do , please help me?

If it's thin and already short have your hairdresser pointcut it (with layers) it will give your hair a fuller, shaggier look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter