Friday, June 18, 2010

Wt's the method to get healthy and long hair bcoz my hair r so thin. I've not lot of hair,

My hair are long but not healthy so I want to gain healthy hair and long more than I've,, plz answer me as soon as possible.



Wt's the method to get healthy and long hair bcoz my hair r so thin. I've not lot of hair,?

the best thing you can do (for the moment) is to put regularly SILICON on your hair. It will strength them a lot more than shampoos or conditioners and it will make them ice-shiny.



it is the best solution for split ends too



Masques after shampooing are also very beneficial.



since its summer coming up , remember when you're going for a swim , before sun exposure to apply masque on your hair.



It will make them much healthier since it works better with heat, it will prevent the suns bad effects and make them easier to style and comp after.



anyway, if you want your hair to get longer much quicker,



the best remedy that worked for me was hair vitamins.



it is the best but have in mind that you shouldn't take vitamins more than 2months per year (because your hair shouldn't get used to it)



Remember that the less you wash them , the better for them to grow long (prevents dehydrating)



I don't propose that you stay dirty, but if you can avoid washing your hair sometimes by throwing a little bit of powder on your scalp before sleep (so to take away the dirt) it will make them good.



Wt's the method to get healthy and long hair bcoz my hair r so thin. I've not lot of hair,?

There's this awesome shampoo and conditioner called Mane 'N Tail and it works really well. It makes your hair stronger, healthier, and helps it grow. You can find it at places like Walgreens and Wal-Mart.



Wt's the method to get healthy and long hair bcoz my hair r so thin. I've not lot of hair,?

Here a few simple home remedies which can be tried at home to control hair fall. To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea. Massage well and shampoo.Rub oil into the scalp. Wring out a towel in hot water and wrap it on the head. Keep it on for 15 minutes. Shampoo and dry well. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter