Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair is so thin & straight. what hair style will suit for me?

You didn't say how long it is now, or how old you are, but some layering will give it body which will make it appear thicker.



Doing a search for "hairstyles thin straight layered" found some cute ones:



* http://www.hair-styles.net/medium/large/...



* http://hairstyles.free-beauty-tips.com/m...



* http://www.hair-styles.net/medium/large/...



* http://hairstyles.free-beauty-tips.com/l...



* http://hairstyles.free-beauty-tips.com/s...



My hair is so thin %26amp; straight. what hair style will suit for me?

oh, dear, u better don't have any :)



My hair is so thin %26amp; straight. what hair style will suit for me?

nope



My hair is so thin %26amp; straight. what hair style will suit for me?

Try buying a curling gel and trust me ur hair will look beautiful



My hair is so thin %26amp; straight. what hair style will suit for me?

get extensions or go to ur stylist and talk it out but a half pony,braid,piggtails,and just burreett it!



My hair is so thin %26amp; straight. what hair style will suit for me?

get a body wave done at the hairdressers. yes hair extensions that will be great!



My hair is so thin %26amp; straight. what hair style will suit for me?

go to hair place and ask them what style hair that look good on you



My hair is so thin %26amp; straight. what hair style will suit for me?

If you don't mind going short, a cute little pixie layered look will add tons of body and with some styling gel you can do wonders. Glued by Got2BMe works great for keeping your hair in place and making it actually do stuff. Add some water to make it more flexable.



My hair is so thin %26amp; straight. what hair style will suit for me?

take couture*chicks advice i read that 2!!



My hair is so thin %26amp; straight. what hair style will suit for me?

hey..you're lucky coz you have straight hair.many girl dream it.if tou are tall i think short hair suit for you.



My hair is so thin %26amp; straight. what hair style will suit for me?

You have no clue how amazing lucky you are. I have naturally wavyish poofy hair and I have to straighten it EVERYDAY and it takes FOREVER!



Anyways- A meduim and very choppy hair cut is really cute with lots of layers! With straight hair- the possibilities are endless so keep expirenmenting!!!!



My hair is so thin %26amp; straight. what hair style will suit for me?

Short and spiky and layered hair style makes you look young and interesting.



My hair is so thin %26amp; straight. what hair style will suit for me?

Hi you are the lukiest to have straight and thin hair. People spend dollars and dollars for straitening their hair. It's a god's gift. I would suggest if you have long hair cut it above waist length. Don't make bun or pony tail or braid it. Since you have thin hair, always let your hair loose. But don't forget to trim every month. Always trim it about 1/2 inch every month. I can tell you you will look gorgeous when your hair swings between back and falls above your breat portions. If you can send a photo please send to my mail rangaarunachala@yahoo.com



My hair is so thin %26amp; straight. what hair style will suit for me?

omg. you should try putting lots of shampoo.



thats why I have a verry thick and curly hair. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter