Friday, June 18, 2010

I had surgery several months back and my hair became thin, how do I get it to grow strong and long a

try a good multivitamin!!! I know prenatal vitamins thicken hair but i think any multivitamin may work. just be careful though, once u stop using it your hair falls out like crazy! not like chunks at a time but when i run my fingers through my hair there are always a few strands in my fingers. gelatin (jello) and certain fruits and veggies can help it grow.



try talking to a professional stylist too, they might know of something!



I had surgery several months back and my hair became thin, how do I get it to grow strong and long again?

I had a baId spot that came from stress and i used a cortizone cream which worked. Good luck.



I had surgery several months back and my hair became thin, how do I get it to grow strong and long again?

Try a vitamin for hair, skin, and nails and also try carrot oil. It works wonder for thinning hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter