Sunday, June 20, 2010

Help My hair is thinning and I'm only 22?

Eeeek Im a 22 year old girl



my hair is fairly light browny blonde



but at the back of my head near the top of myscalp it appears that my hair is thinning, i have thin hair anyway and sometimes if i dont brush my hair right you can see patches of thin hair at the back of my head



Does anyone know of a way to fix it, would dying my hair a darker colour for example plum or dark red, would it make it less noticeable



thank you



Help My hair is thinning and I'm only 22?

maybe u r under stress which is causing hair fall. i m 20 and i went to serious stress last month and its like half my hair fell off. but now it growing back. don't dye ur hair a darker color it will only make ur hair appear thinner. try not to use any chemical on ur hair. wash ur hair with a mild shampoo like herbal essence everyday. they also have a volumising one which u can try.



and don't blow dry ur hair sit under the fan and let it dry naturally.



Help My hair is thinning and I'm only 22?

just apply hair oil,twice a week



eat healthy food



drink lots of water



apply henna if possible



Help My hair is thinning and I'm only 22?

use daj shampoo



Help My hair is thinning and I'm only 22?

Don't dye your hair any darker, as the contrast to the color of your scalp will just accentuate any thin spots. You could try a good shampoo for scalp stimulation...Nioxin is a good one. Tea tree oil helps stimulate the scalp as well. Try to go as long as possible between shampoos, don't over brush your hair, and avoid pulling it tightly in a pony tail. Hope this helps!



Help My hair is thinning and I'm only 22?

Even I'm 22 and my hair is pretty thin. But it doesn't look so due to its coarseness and volume. Your light-coloured hair could blend with your scalp, too, so I wouldn't really suggest turning it dark. Mine is jet black and it shows against my white scalp, but thanks to the volume it blends in. If you're really worried about it, try perming your hair. The perm could give your hair a boost. But, you have to really moisturise it and eat well after that.



Good Luck!



Help My hair is thinning and I'm only 22?

If you are on any medication, that may be the cause. Also stress is HUGE. It does crazy things to our bodies. Take care of it...walk, exercise, meditate.



I would go to the doctor and get a complete physical to rule out any health issue that may contribute to the problem. Dont be afraid to go. If you dont have a PCP, call your GYN and get a referral. They will help you. You only have one body, take care of it with check ups, just like you do with your teeth.....



Help My hair is thinning and I'm only 22?

1. Try taking prenatal vitamins. They make your hair and nails strong and shiny, and your skin healthier, too.



2. Stay hydrated.



3. Try not to use too many products on your hair (hairspray, gel, mousse, oil, ect....). It will weigh your hair down and make it look even thinner, and the hairspray and gel will make it dry and brittle, thus making it break easier.



4. Any heat is bad for your hair as well. Hair dryer, straightening iron, curling iron, you get the idea. Heat is not your friend right now.



5. Use a good, light-weight conditioner every time you wash your hair.



6. Trust me on the prenatal vitamins. They worked for me.



Help My hair is thinning and I'm only 22?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hairloss



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



Herbal tips/Herbal recipe



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter